[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bakery,confectionery

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 02:19:12 UTC 2013

On 27 June 2013 18:15, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:

> ---------------------------------
> Baked on site is an important distinction.
>
> For amusement: In the USA much packaged bread is sold with a label or
> sticker reading "Baked fresh daily" or just "Baked fresh".  As if... there
> were some other way to bake bread? "Baked fresh daily two weeks ago" just
> does not have the same ring to it.

Well, there was a bit of controversy in Australia recently when it was
pointed out that one of the big supermarket chains that advertised baked
today was actually selling bread that had been created and par-baked in
another country, shipped to Australia, and then just finished baking on the
spot. I'm not sure if that would count as baked fresh or not.