[Tagging] landuse=construction vs. building=construction

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sat Jul 6 13:10:11 UTC 2013

Hi.
I personally would use building=construction only for the building that
get's constructed currently, as it's the building key. Even a small area
around that belongs to the construction site is landuse=construction,
but building=construction (as it's no building).

But if I knew the buildings outline, I would tag it as
building=construction as it's easy to change the value later.

regards
Peter