[Tagging] Bridleway/hiking trail/bike track tags

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:10:21 UTC 2013

Am 12.07.2013 15:17, schrieb Masi Master:
> But paved trials or paths can be assigned to footway or cycleway. Or a
> trail with very soft (sand or mud) surface to bridleway. It also depends
> a bit on access-signs.

No, please, do not make you own judgement and put it into highway=* and
the access tag. If there are no signs there is no restriction and no
designation.

I find a lot of footways with out any signs and a with of over 2m. I did
not change them to track or even service but it is no problem to drive
there with a car to deliver heavy goods and there is no restriction either !

fly