[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - reference_point

Felix Delattre maps at delattre.de
Tue Jul 16 23:36:20 UTC 2013

On 07/11/2013 10:23 AM, Felix Delattre wrote:
> On 07/02/2013 09:46 PM, Felix Delattre wrote:
>> Dear community,
>>
>> please vote for this feature proposal:
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/reference_point

There is only one day left and we have:

7 approval votes
1 opposing vote
1 abstention

Which makes a total of 9 votes. But al least 15 are needed to approve or
discard the proposal.

It would just be a pity to lose this initiative because of the lack of
interest, I think.

Please help us and vote!
Felix