[Tagging] new tagging scheme for detailed information.

amrit karmacharya amrit.im at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:38:50 UTC 2013

Over the last several months, we have mapped all the schools and
health facility buildings here in Kathmandu, Nepal visiting the ground
with GPS-enabled devices. This data will primarily be used in
earthquake vulnerability assessment

We are now trying to upload these information in OSM. When we check at
the OSM wikis, we find tags do not already exist for all our data. For
example, tags do not exist for building structure type, column size,
seismic resistance, bays. We have developed our own tagging guidelines
for these and other data. We would like these tags to be reviewed by
the community so that we can post it in the wiki. This will help to
maintain an international standard while tagging these data.

Attached ia a file which lists the k-v pairs we will use. it is
structures like a preset format.