[Tagging] new tagging scheme for detailed information.

amrit karmacharya amrit.im at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:56:57 UTC 2013

Deat Steve Doerr
It is not for tagging the room, just for the info whether the facility has
operation(operating) theater or not. I could not find anything in
operating(operation) theater on the wiki and in taginfo.

Here, it is commonly called operation theater and even the hospital have
board written operation theater. As for operating theater, even i am
hearing it called so for the first time.