[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - Power transmission refinement

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Jul 25 22:11:40 UTC 2013

2013/7/25 Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com>

> Your attitude is wrong enough that I'm motivated to seek your proposal out
> and downvote it!

Please can you explain me why ?

My proposal is based upon widely accepted definitions.
You can't say "ok it's wrong" without any justification.
How do you want me to change anything if you're going this way ?

Please note that power generation refinement was built identically : IEC
definitions against OSM legacy usages and it was accepted even if
power=generator used to be for power plants mapping.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com