[Tagging] access at own risk

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Wed Jul 31 16:05:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I assume there might be a difference between access=yes and access=permissive in this regard because it defines who might be liable if not you.

I do not think this information should be tagged for reasons mentioned before, but on a side note, for roads with access=permissive and access=private, the operator tag should be used to indicate who is responsible for granting the right of way.

-nik