[Tagging] amenity=police

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Wed Jul 31 19:29:54 UTC 2013

And it would apply to US Forest Service ranger stations too.

And even if USFS recreation personnel can write tickets for various parking, fire and hunting violations, I don't think they should be classified as police.

FWIW, I believe that in California some beach life guards are sworn law enforcement officers. Dotting the beaches with amenity=police at each life guard station seems inappropriate to me.
--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.