[Tagging] access at own risk

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Jul 31 23:11:47 UTC 2013

Examples that I can think of would be roads you find around Mt. Hood
indicating that police and rescue services are not available, the road is
nearly or entirely impassable without specialized equipment, or an example
in Portland where some routes are officially discouraged or encouraged for
specific modes (but aren't banned or designated).