[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Substation Refinement

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Jul 31 23:31:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

It seems there hasn't been so many activity on substation refinement
proposal for weeks.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Substation_refinement

How about launching vote, at least on power=station deprecation for
substations and inside stations stuff ?

I've used the new model to map sevral big and small French substations and
I didn't find any big issues.

How about the hosted features on poles / towers discussion ?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Substation_refinement#Transformer_type

Cheers,

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com