[Tagging] Underground power lines in tunnel

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Jun 4 09:15:28 UTC 2013

Thanks fly for this answer.

Type=tunnel can suits my needs : let's add all power lines in the
relation with role=through.
Add tubes or not depends on the tunnel design, not on what's inside. I
don't mind.
The trick is to link many power lines to a single tunnel.

However, it would be hard to build something in transmission
refinement with it since type=tunnel proposal isn't voted yet.
Don't we have something more reliable ?

Cheers.

François Lacombe

http://www.infos-reseaux.com