[Tagging] Underground power lines in tunnel

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Jun 5 08:37:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I agree with you Martin.
And that's why I'm looking for a way to say "those power
lines/lanes/roads are on the same bridge/tunnel".

As you mentionned, the tunnel/bridge name can precise which bridge is
but it's not a relational (or even spatial) way of bringing objets
together.

Ok a tunnel isn't easy to map since we can't use GPS. But nothing
prevent us to create a relation to setup such a link between roads and
bridge for example.
That's why I'm interested by the proposal given above. Nobody wants it
accepted ?

Cheers.

François Lacombe

http://www.infos-reseaux.com