[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - image=http://xxxx

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Sat Jun 15 03:01:33 UTC 2013

After re-reading and incorporating discussion to date, I am formally
opening the voting period for
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Image
Please vote on this... even though the tag is already clearly used... voter
turnout matters... let's get it through the process in the right way.