[Tagging] Time limits for road access

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Tue Jun 18 08:55:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a question concerning time limits for road access.

When tagging a highway or a barrier with access=no, how can I mark that
this limitation only exists in a certain time frame? This is the case,
for example, on a road nearby that is directly in front of a school and
this road must not be uses from 7 to 17 o'clock.

Thanks,
Nik

--
<burny> Ein Jabber-Account, sie alle zu finden; ins Dunkel zu treiben
        und ewig zu binden; im NaturalNet, wo die Schatten droh'n ;)!

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296