[Tagging] Last call for comments on Proposed features/childcare2.0

Andreas Balzer email at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Jun 18 18:54:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/childcare2.0
 The proposal seems intuitive but has lots of disambiguations. What if there is a kindergarten with an after school included? I'd propose amenity=childcare, childcare:kindergarten=yes, childcare:after_school=yes, childcare:after_school:opening_hours=*, etc. I know it's longer, I know it's more difficult to write but editors nowadays should really take care of this and this is the logical way to do it. --andreas.balzer 20:51, 18 June 2013 (GMT+1)

Andreas