[Tagging] Tagging camp sites within campground

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Jun 18 23:28:50 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com>wrote:

> Is it reasonable to expect the routing people to extend to lot numbers
> (e.g. find me lot 252 of Camp Mingo at 801 Mingo Road)?

Ever order a pizza in any but the tiniest apartment complexes, campgrounds
or RV sites?  This problem is common enough I just give the pizza guy a
missile address and tell 'em it's the trailer in front of the Malibu parked
at those coordinates.  Reason being, RV's made in the last decade or so are
all so identical (typically white, typically with bad marketing graphics if
nobody's peeled 'em off) that trying to describe a trailer to someone
trying to find it is like pointing for a cat.  Also, turns out thanks to
advances in technology, you can now address a pizza and an ICBM in the same
manner...