[Tagging] Tagging camp sites within campground

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:02:42 UTC 2013

2013/6/20 Erik Johansson <erjohan at gmail.com>

> I think this discussion seems a lot like the one on "apartment
> numbers"  we had a while back. I couldn't find it though.

IMHO this is somehow different (you won't have named streets inside an
apartment building, like you might have on a camp ground). Anyway, for
apartments there is addr:door, addr:flats, addr:unit, addr:suite and maybe
more (getting these from taginfo, but at least some are also documented in
the wiki IIRR).

I'd use either ref (seems natural) or addr:lot for the lots on a campsite.
Don't use addr:housenumber if it's not an official address (i.e. if the
camping has it's own address of street and housenumber, like it normally
is).

cheers,
Martin