[Tagging] How to tag apartments in a building that is multiuse

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:48:14 UTC 2013

On 26.06.2013 18:35, Clifford Snow wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM, fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com
> <mailto:lowflight66 at googlemail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Does not work for me !
>
>     I have several areas of mixed use of industrial, commercial and
>     residential. Often living is allowed but I know streets where it is only
>     allowed on one side or even changing from house number to house number.
>

> What exactly doesn't work, landuse or apartment tagging? Landuse wasn't
> and isn't my issue. I was just responding to a comment.

Me, too, but probably did not cut enough. I was referring to landuse.

> If you are saying that residential=apartments doesn't work, please explain.

It might work as a temporary solution as node, but not if you want to
add this tag to the building object as we definitely need an addition
tag to tag the levels which are used for the apartments/offices/stores etc.

For me this is going towards 3D tagging where I am no expert at all but
I thought we already have a solution to tag each floor separately.

Cheers
fly