[Tagging] Public transport zones

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:13:44 UTC 2013

Let me try to clarify this.
In case there are 2 companies stopping at a particular station, they both
might have different properties for that stop: e.g. the names, reference
numbers and zones.

So the zone might depend on the company (both bus transportation), not on
the form of transportation (bus vs. metro). This means that you need to
group those attribute name, route_refs, refs, zones, etc.) per company.

You could either add the company name to the key, create a different node
for each company or maybe use a relation. So I wonder whether it is
sufficient to just add ptv/vline to the key.