[Tagging] Proposed features/Connecting of routes - RFC

Dinamik dinamikosm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:40:54 UTC 2013

on the one hand, connecting roads between e-roads, as you said, are
not fully parts of e-road network, because such connecting roads are
not formally marked as e-roads, on the other hand, connecting roads
are necessary parts of e-road system as a united network: without such
connection roads the network is logically unfinished;

I've added words about "network=e-road_link";