[Tagging] Proposed features/Connecting of routes - RFC

Dinamik dinamikosm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:41:02 UTC 2013

indeed, European routes sometimes don't exist too, because only cities
and towns are written on base agreement; sometimes, European route
contain a section, where ferry is expected, but it doesn't exist, or
contain a section, where road is expected, but it doesn't exist;
European routes are mostly directions than concrete roads; but of
course, it depends on country; as I know, there is no traffic signs
with e-roads in UK as well;

when there are three roads between points A and B, and we mark one of
them as primary, second as secondary and third as a tertiary, it is
also looks like working as routing application; if there is evident
movement of cars between two e-roads through some road, it as a fact,
which can be marked, I think.