[Tagging] Power generation proposal

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Mar 25 14:18:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've made some modifications on the power generation proposal.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_generation_refinement

Especially, I've added some new values for power generators types/methods &
sources.
I hope that table complete, if you see any missing values/combination
please post it on discussion page.

All that side of the power refinement process doesn't have any unresolved
points any more and provide good references, examples and documentation.
Voting should be started in next weeks if no one has additional comments.

Many thanks for your involvement.

Cheers.

--
*François Lacombe*