[Tagging] Wiki article about key "hov"

Martin Vonwald (imagic) imagic.osm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 06:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi!

Am 29.03.2013 um 00:15 schrieb Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org>:

> I tend to go with access=no, hov=*, and possibly motorcycle=yes or psv=designated, since I've yet to find an HOV road that allows you to walk, ski, ride an animal or a bicycle, etc. on it; it literally only allows the modes specified.

The question was primarily about the values of the hov-key. Obviously we agree on this.

One more question: am I correct that any numeric value should be treated as designated? Although I don't really like this deviation from the other access tags.... why not use a separate key for the minimum requirement?

Best regards,
Martin