[Tagging] Juice "restaurants"

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue May 7 17:45:26 UTC 2013

On 07/mag/2013, at 10:08, Alexander Jones <happy5214 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the proper way to tag places that make and sell juice and fruit
> smoothies? Examples in the U.S. include Jamba Juice and Orange Julius.

I'd not choose amenity=cafe if they don't sell besides the juice also coffee. Look how quite specific the other tags are for places where you can drink, eg biergarten, pub, cafe, bar, kiosk, nightclub  ...
What about amenity=juice_bar?

I must admit that I don't know Jamba Juice or the other, looked on their homepage and maybe fast_food with cuisine would also be an option, but then, if you can't eat there...

cheers,
Martin