[Tagging] When was barrier=entrance abandoned ?

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Wed May 8 21:59:51 UTC 2013

The way I've understood these tags is that
barrier=entrance conceptualizes/describes one thing (a gap in a barrier; a possibility to enter) whereas the
entrance=* key marks an entrance (for routing purposes; how to get there).

Surely we could change the barrier=entrance to barrier=gap or entrance=gap_in_the_barrier but to the current way is good to me.

Why fix it if it ain't broken?

Just my two cents,
-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta