[Tagging] Tagging ATM's

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:11:45 UTC 2013

I thought the best practice was to define a building as a way, then
put a bank node within the building, and possibly at ATM node as well.
 I guess it could be defined as a relation.

It doesn't appear that there are many ways with amenity=bank, they're
almost always nodes, even though they're almost always in buildings
big enough to justify a way.  I guess it's mostly a matter of how much
data there is on the building footprint.

But if two nodes are also acceptable (ignoring the building way), then
maybe that's the easiest way to go in this case, since ATM's so easily
stand alone, don't have "hours", etc.

Thanks,

Tac