[Tagging] Fast Food Restaurants

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:22:27 UTC 2013

postgres also has ILIKE, which does case-insensitive searches, so
that's working for the moment.

The biggest challenge I'm having with the current editors is the
learning curve for the tags, specifically which keys to use.  But yes,
I've spent some time in there, and am trying to adopt their approach.
Ideally, I'd find a JSON or CSV file with the common tags structured
in a way that maps into more of a category system than a multi-tag
system.

Tac