[Tagging] Primary or Trunk?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 20:52:15 UTC 2013

> Am 02/nov/2013 um 20:43 schrieb Fernando Trebien <fernando.trebien at gmail.com>:
>
> I know that in Germany and in Argentina roads are being classified
> based primarily on administration level (national, regional, city,
> etc.).

in Germany they are not, don't know about Argentinia. The basic principle is the creation of a hierarchical network and that should be possible to realize everywhere. It's the importance in the network that determines the road class, in some cases there are also legal criteria to take into account (motorway, cycle way etc)

cheers,
Martin