[Tagging] Pre-proposal: Newsagent / Kiosk / Tobacco / TIcket shop

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:10:32 UTC 2013

Looking at the sweets below the desk and maybe some hidden beverages I
would call it a kiosk.

Lotto and Toto are brand name of the german lottery.

In the end we have to look at regulations. Considering opening_hours
there is a difference between normal shops and kiosk in Germany. Do not
know about newsagents though.

fly