[Tagging] New feature: amenity=creche

Gilbert Hangartner kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:07:40 UTC 2013

Hi André,

I first wrote "crèche", obviously. Then I sent a mail to the mailing list, and the "è" was not rendered correctly. So I concluded that having a non-ascii character in a tag might be more of a nuisance … I'm french speaking and would obviously prefer a è. Can you point me to some information how this kind of questions is treated in OSM?

nounours