[Tagging] give way and stop tag for ways

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Mon Nov 4 23:16:54 UTC 2013

A fifth method might be to use forward and backward tags on the node where the sign is tagged much like one of the suggested methods for tagging traffic signals. https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Traffic_signal#Tag_all_incoming_ways

Seems like one uniform way of tagging traffic control signs and signals should be possible and desirable.

Tod

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.