[Tagging] [Power] sub_station vs substation

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Tue Nov 5 00:17:05 UTC 2013

On 3 November 2013 15:20, fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> What is the problem about supporting both tags for now ?
>
> Why is carto not supporting accepted tags ?

Don't ask me... I also don't see the problem. Note that Andy, the
maintainer of the CartoCSS stylesheet, hasn't commented on this issue
yet. I explicitly invited him to comment on it now.

> The power proposal changes are a real success as they show that
> discussion and voting can lead to something.

I am happy that the proposal has been accepted, but I think it can
only be considered a real success when the renderers (and editors)
accept the new tags. Hopefully that won't take much longer...

-- Matthijs