[Tagging] admin_boundary with multiple levels / county free citys / Kreisfreie Staedte

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:32:08 UTC 2013

2013/11/6 Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>

> It's two different adminitrative levels. In this particular case, it's
> also two different administrations but does it count since we just
> identify "admin boundaries" ?

good question, one might argue that if there is only one administration,
maybe there aren't two administrative boundaries, but just one, with a
"missing" level (not all levels have to occur everywhere, there might be
exceptions where some levels, usually found in a specific country, simply
don't exist).

cheers,
Martin