[Tagging] admin_boundary with multiple levels / county free citys / Kreisfreie Staedte

Yves yvecai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:53:20 UTC 2013

Administrative boundaries are defined by a unique administrative instance ?

Let's take the problem the other way around:
Is this boundary x an admin level 6? If yes, create a level 6 relation.
Is this boundary x an admin level 8? If yes, create a level 8 relation.
Do you want to know if a relation is similar to another one ? Define 'similar', download data  and consume it, as a data consumer, a geocoder and a renderer would.