[Tagging] Substation proposal approved - and a suggestion for a post-vote change

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Nov 23 14:19:13 UTC 2013

It's a good thing to have a look to each sub_station feature.

It allows use to add substation=*, location=*, voltage=* and a few more at
the same time. Which improve a lot our dataset.

If we automatically replace all sub_station power values, we won't be able
to distinguish "old" from "new" features.

It's not only a deprecation matter here.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com