[Tagging] Fwd: tag for cel phone credit selling places?

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Mon Nov 25 16:48:17 UTC 2013

Thanks for raising this up, Severin.

I see a pretty strong similarity to ATM or restaurant with this. The points
being:
* the tag should work as stand-alone and also (ref. amenity=atm/restaurant)
* as a part of other service/amenity (ref. atm/restaurant=yes)

shop=mobile_phone alone is not good (enough) as there are many mobile phone
stores that don't topup/recharge your credit.

How about shop=mobile_topup and mobile_topup=yes as alternative options?

I haven't digged into this much but do we have good tags for mobile money
(transactions points)? These are similarly and increasingly important
around the world.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

--