[Tagging] Fwd: tag for cel phone credit selling places?

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:04:45 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I get you right, these shops are not mainly telephone card shops, but
> other shops that also sell telephone cards and/or phone credit. In this case
> I'd use an attribute, e.g. sell:telephone_card or
> sell:mobile_phone_prepaid_credit / sell:mobile_phone_credit (admittedly not
> quite elegant).

There are two different things that the term "telephone card" might be
taken to mean: mobile phone topup cards, and the scratch cards that
give you the PIN for a pre-loaded disposable account with a cheap
international carrier, so we should make our terminology clear on
which one of these it is.  (I expect many shops that sell one kind
will also sell the other, though, but still I'd prefer to distinguish
them clearly.)

__John