[Tagging] Taginfo for specific geographies

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:31:56 UTC 2013

No, when I looked at the code last year there was no indication that you
could do that in any easy way.

The taginfo import is reported to take 10 minutes for Sweden so I guess if
the box isn't that big you can always try to extract it and import it to
your own taginfo db. Now when we have taginfo on osm.org maybe we can put
all of the local variants there.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Mike Thompson <miketho16 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to find all of the tags that are used over a user specified
> geography (could be a country or a bounding box).  Is there anyway to do
> this for geographies other than those listed here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Taginfo/Sites
>
> Mike

/emj