[Tagging] Proposal - voting finished - man_made=lamp

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:33:27 UTC 2013

2013/11/25 Manuel Hohmann <mhohmann at physnet.uni-hamburg.de>

> > This means that by any traditional reading, the proposal has been
> > rejected, even though you seem to avoid the word.
>
> I am not avoiding anything, I am simply stating facts. And as a matter
> of fact, there are 19 positive votes, 18 negative ones, and one
> partial approval. By any mathematical reading, 19 > 18.

You are "cheating" here, the voting period finished at 23 November, and by
the 14th of November all 18 no-votes had already been cast, leading with
this apparently clear rejection to desinterest by other potential
rejecters. You are now counting post-voting-votes on the yes side in order
to obfuscate the actual result. This proposal was rejected according to our
rules and I now set it to rejected in the wiki.

cheers,
Martin