[Tagging] Proposal - voting finished - man_made=lamp

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 11:59:01 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Dan S <danstowell+osm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I read the rules? I searched the wiki for "voting" "tag
> proposals" etc and couldn't find them.

On the "Proposed_features" main page. But don't read it as "hard-coded
rules" but more as recommendations. I don't like when people think
that the wiki is the bible. But I also don't like people saying that
the vote process should be completely ignored. Take it as a good
opportunity to express verbally a maximum of feedbacks, opinions and
arguments about tags in OSM. It's better than nothing.

Pieren