[Tagging] Bitcoin and Online shops

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Nov 27 19:24:18 UTC 2013

Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net> wrote:
> On 11/26/13 4:13 PM, Yves wrote:
> > Placing online businesses on a world map may be more tricky than you
> > think ...
> yes. the concept of a geographic location is sometimes
> challenging. when the business is running a web store
> in the cloud and outsourcing the order fulfillment then
> it's hard to say exactly where they are on the map.
>
> richard

I am also a bit unclear why an online business would want to be tagged as such.  You can't go to the physical site and make a purchase.  We already have tags for marking the location of an office.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.