[Tagging] Bitcoin and Online shops

Jean-Marc Liotier jm at liotier.org
Wed Nov 27 19:53:25 UTC 2013

On 11/27/2013 02:59 PM, Janko Mihelić wrote:
> I was hoping for a general tag that would indicate that something is
> more online than offline. But I guess that kind of generalization is
> not really needed and is hardly accurate.
>
> office=e-commerce sounds good. I'll start putting those on the nodes
> and see where it get us.

Commerce, e-commerce... What is the difference nowadays ?Are there any
activities left that do not have an online side ?

Anyway, I have no opinion about office=* subclasses - but I do worry
about POI that don't relate to an observable object in physical space.
Office, warehouse, shop ? Let them tag it ! Fictional presence that is
really about spamming location based searches ? Kill kill kill !