[Tagging] opening_hours extension: combined time range with open end as 18:00-22:00+

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Thu Nov 28 14:03:42 UTC 2013

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your efforts.

Could you give some more information on this proposal? In particular,
what kind of POI would use this? How would you expect software for
example (OsmAND) to use it? Have you discussed this with entities that
currently support opening_hours? Is the scheme backwards compatible,
for example, how would old OsmAND versions behave with the new scheme?

I agree with the others that following the proposal process would have
been clearer.

-- Matthijs