[Tagging] Hiking route abandoned

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:20:27 UTC 2013

I'm sorry but maybe some misspellings changed the message. So let me
clarify.

Renderers often don't support life cycle tags, but that doesn't matter
because we don't tag for the renderer/applications, right? If you just add
a disused tag, the route likely will still be rendered in current map
styles made for hikers. That may or may not be a good thing. I think it's
good if the route is still open to the public, otherwise no.

Didn't mean to say hiking routes should not be rendered, sorry for the
confusion. I think they should.