[Tagging] Ferry frequency

Charles Basenga Kiyanda personal at charleskiyanda.com
Fri Oct 4 21:27:31 UTC 2013

If I may insert myself into the conversation. I looked at the
opening_hours syntax recently when learning about parking specifications.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:opening_hours#Syntax

Something like that could be used to specify different frequencies with
time of year.

ferry:schedule:default:journeys=2/day
ferry:schedule:time_interval=Apr-Oct:journeys=4/day

I'm ad-libing over the following here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:parking:lane

Cheers,

Charles