[Tagging] Usefulness of bicycle=dismount on ways

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:46:12 UTC 2013

2013/10/16 SomeoneElse <lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk>

> What about the equivalent situation for horses?

> Although the horse may have different views on the matter, I'd say that
> this is very definitely related to horseriding. :)

maybe this is different under UK legislation, but in Germany the rules for
horses (and also for other animals like cows, donkeys, zebras, elephants,
etc.) are the same regardless if the horse rider is mounted or walking
aside the horse. FWIW, the wiki says, "horse" is about "horse riders"

cheers,
Martin