[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:27:01 UTC 2013

I agree, we need to choose a term that is more generic, maybe
leisure=childrens_adventure or kids_play or kids_amusement.  There can
always be a sub tag defining soft_play?

Especially considering that a lot of softplay areas are now included
among other internal children's play features? Softplay is just one bit.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me