[Tagging] owner vs operator

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Sep 3 14:44:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Many thanks for your answers.

+1 with Martin Koppenhoefer, let's update the wiki according to that.

@Pieren : As said on french list, "belongs to" on the operator tag's page
may refer to the obligation the operator have regarding the infrastructure
without implying propery (as Martin said).
We can refine these terms on the page to remove any confusion.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com