[Tagging] School and training

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:55:43 UTC 2013

Well, using amenity=school would have the advantage of immediate
support by current renderers and applications and no need for new
tags. While being "tagging for the application", it doesn't sounds so
incorrect to me (but I must admit it may be due to the language
barrier). Would it be wrong to combine "amenity=school" and
"training=" or should "amenity=school" be restricted solely to primary
and secondary schools?